OZ Strength and Conditioning Team
Questions for the team, or would you like to meet us?
Todd M. Opacinch Director of Operations
Todd is originally from Dunkirk, NY (south of Buffalo) and grew up in Louisville, KY from age 7. He graduated from Louisville Saint Xavier High School, where he participated in competitive cheer-leading and one year of wrestling.
BA Justice Administration (Corrections concentration), University of Louisville
- Tabata Protocol and HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) certified
- TRX Group Training Certified Instructor
- NASM Certified
Membership coordinator for Caritas Health Fitness Club in Louisville. Several similar positions with 2 other clubs in Louisville.
Todd competes in local and regional amateur bodybuilding competitions. He is an avid hiker and saltwater sports fisherman who annually travels to Alaska to fill his freezer with fresh salmon and halibut! Currently he is training for the 2014 Mt Marathon Run in Seward, AK. He also regularly volunteers character roles for Fort Wayne Ballet, where he has been fortunate to share the stage with his daughter, a young ballerina. In addition, Todd serves on volunteer committees for the Fort Wayne Ballet, March of Dimes and Canterbury School. He currently has a position with the Board of Directors for Easter Seals ARC of Northeast Indiana and co-chairs the Marketing and External Relations committee.
I'm Todd, an owner of Oz Strength and Conditioning, & currently working on fitness, and conditioning.
Paul Zinchenko, MS, CSCS
Paul grew up in Fort Wayne and graduated from Snider High School. He went on to play Junior A Hockey in Michigan then to the University of Maine.
Paul has played for:
- Team Indiana AAA Bantam (Michigan NHL)
- Saginaw Gears Junior A (NAHL)
- Detroit Junior Red Wings (NAHL)
- Compuware Junior A (NAHL)
- University of Maine Black Bears NCAA D1
- MS Exercise Physiology, University of Maine
- BS Kinesiology and Physical Education, University of Maine
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Exercise Physiologist, Performance ONE/SportONE
- IPFW NCAA D1 Strength & Conditioning Coach
Hockey and mountain biking.
Paul is a member of the National Strength and Conditioning Association.
I'm Paul, an owner of Oz Strength and Conditioning, & currently working on fitness, and conditioning.